Sign up for our Newsletter
Do you remember 2018? We remember it as the year of the rise of payment platforms, where they literally sprang up like mushrooms! In stark contrast to 2018, where many businesses did not know whether they would still have a company bank account due to drastic changes in bank anti-money laundering policies. It was a […]
Traditional licensed banks can be universal, offering not only current accounts, but also lending services, factoring, letters of credit, investment and even merchant/acquiring services. Licensed payment platforms provide an alternative payment option to bank accounts that allows you to easily send and receive payments worldwide, including private and corporate purchases with a debit card and […]
John Kerry speaks about how attractive Latvia is for foreign investments
Learn why America is not a tax haven and which countries are better locations to move your business to – an interview with business migration expert Indra Priede.
- Cyprus is not an offshore jurisdiction
- One of the lowest Coreprate Tax rate
- Possibility to register for a VAT number
Over the past 10 years Ireland took leading place in IT market segment in EU and still growing.
- Decrypting crypto risk
- Keep crime out of cryptocurrencies
- Protection money – the perks of being a bodyguard
- If you are looking for something more than pure bookkeeping
- Full accounting and consulting support in Latvia, Cyprus, Denmark, Ireland and other European countries
- Our goal is to optimize your business and profits when it comes to the taxes
- EU jurisdictions, which are easier to work with VAT.
- Top choice EU trading countries.
- Our initial advice is free of charge.
- Internet stores are gaining extreme popularity in today’s business society
- EU Company + EU corporate account + EU merchant account in one package
- Tax Residency and Substance
- Efficient Banking System & Low Taxation
- Quick Start with VAT Trading
- Where best to open a personal account?
- Various factors that influence the choice of where the client should open a personal account
- General requirements for opening personal bank accounts
- European company needed with a low corporate tax base
- Essential that the company and bank account could be set-up remotely and quickly
- EU VAT (value added tax) number required for trade with European partners.
- How to exit VAT zone and retain respectable jurisdiction image?
- Our solution is Canadian Liability Partnership
- Cost effective, easy to manage, no requirements to file financial accounts
- A Company in Ireland can be the best substitute for Cyprus
- See our easy solution below for an Irish Limited Company
- See how we compare Agency company in Cyprus and in Ireland
- up until July 1st 2013 share capital was LVL 2,000
- between July 1st 2013 and December 31st 2013 share capital was EUR 2,846
- as of January 1st 2014 share capital is EUR 2,800
- Entering Eurozone
- Holding regime
- Over 20 amendments in taxation and commerce law
- Secure and reliable portal
- No clogging of email account
- In compliance with new GDPR
- bank account in same jurisdiction
- telephone, e-mail and web-site
- local salaried employee
- “The benefit is that this will allow compliance teams to use their time more efficiently to focus their attention on high risk areas by investigating these anomalous transactions.” – Philip Creed, FSCom