A residence permit is necessary if you need to reside in one of the European Union state for a continuous period of time – over 3 months. A residency permit holder may also request residency permits for his/her spouse and children under age of 18.
A EU residency permit holder can travel through Schengen Zone visa-free, but the extension of stay cannot be longer than 90 days within a 6 month period.
IBCC specializes in offering Schengen visa, residency and work permit services from Latvia, but can offer similar services in other European countries as well.
Our service involves helping the Applicant step by step with the filling of Schengen visa application form, as well as advising the Applicant on how to properly prepare other required for Schengen visa or Residence permit necessary documentation. Contact us for more information.
Latvia is in the European Union and part of the Schengen-zone. The main benefits of the Latvia residence permit compared to other EU countries are:
- Issued for 5 years with a requirement to visit once-a-year to renew. After this period you may apply for 5 year EU Long-Term Resident status
- You may enter any of the other 25 Schengen country’s an unlimited number of times and stay there visa-free up to 90 days in a row
- You are not required to stay permanently in Latvia. Just visit once a year to renew your residency permit
- You may include your spouse and children to the same residence permit
- Obtain a Residence Permit when you come to Latvia, without having to go through your local Embassy (visit to Riga, Latvia for 10 days to go through all the procedures and for you to obtain the residence permit)
Latvian immigration system offers a unique and an inexpensive way to obtain a European residence permit. We provide the most simplest and quickest way for you to obtain the permit without any issues of finding, maintaining and paying for property, our unique solution is a one off fee into a Latvian trading company giving you and your spouse and children the permit for 5 years (with nothing further to pay).
5-Year Residence Permit on the basis of Investment into a Latvian trading company includes:
- Services for immigration (arranging invitation, immigration questionnaire preparation, immigration lawyer negotiations at the Migration Department, escorting you and assisting you at every step at immigration services, local residence address, health insurance) – we arrange all the paperwork and meetings for you
- Trading Latvian company (share capital investment documents preparation, payment annually of the required company taxes (payable by the company not you), company accounting and full administration for 5 years) – you will not have to be involved with the operation of the company
Total price: €50,000 – one-time fee for 5-year residence permit for you, spouse and children
What is required from you :
- Visit to Riga the capital of Latvia (airport code RIX) for 10 days you may enter Latvia with any type of Schengen visa (if you don’t have one, we can assist with the invitation as well as travel arrangements, accommodation, flights etc…)
- Present the immigration authorities a bank statement showing you have at least €12,000 on your personal bank account (if your family applies for a residence permit together with you, than additional funds for your spouse (€3,800) and for each child (€2,050), we can also provide a service to open a Latvian bank account for you to deposit the required funds and you can use the money via internet bank transfer or VISA/Mastercard payment card/s
- Valid passport, criminal record clearance and 1 passport photo
- x-rays to show that you do not suffer from active tuberculosis (this is done with the Latvian health institution when you come to Riga which we will arrange for you)
You will need to visit Riga annually to complete the above stages for your 5-year residence permit, no further payments are due to IBCC.
Please contact us via email for further information or to start the application procedure
Economic Programme – obtaining second citizenship by Investment, either by acquiring government-approved real estate or contribution in Sugar Industry Diversification Fund. Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis is located in the Leeward Islands of West Indies and consists of two islands St. Kitts and Nevis, Federation is a sovereign state in the Eastern Caribbean Sea.
The programme offers opportunity to obtain a second citizenship in a secure way and free from taxes plus ability to live in the Caribbean islands and visa-free travel under the Schengen zone. A St. Kitts & Nevis passport allows visa-free travel to 126 countries, including all European Union countries, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Caribbean and Commonwealth nations.
Investment amount for real estate acquisition includes purchase of real estate worth USD 400 000 or more, processing of „Due Diligence” and application costs USD 57 500 – 136 500 and professional fees – USD 25 000, duty fees from USD 20 000. Amount of costs depend on the number of family members, total costs for family with two children would be approximately USD 581 500. Investments amount with all costs for Contributions to the Sugar Industry Diversification Fund in the same example would be USD 336500. Contact us for more information.