Private: Special Offers
IRELAND WANTS YOU… a “Paradise” for IT Companies in Europe
Establish your business in Europe’s “Silicon Valley” today!
Advantages of establishing your IT business in Ireland:
- PRESTIGE – make your business more attractive to potential investors
- EU RESIDENCY – Fast track to Irish residency – start living and working in Ireland immediately
- NO RED TAPE – Ireland’s stable, business-friendly environment & transparent tax legislation ensure less hassle in dealing with government officials. Ireland has a vested interest in ensuring your business becomes successful.
- LESS TAX – Substantial tax exemptions for research & development and grants are available for innovative IT products or projects, which allow you to save money & invest more in your business’ development.
- WORKFORCE – high level IT professionals and managers are right around the corner
- LIFESTYLE – Enjoy the lifestyle of a European capital like Dublin, without the high cost of living – Dublin is still less expensive than other cities like Zurich, London, or Paris
… and when it comes to living in Ireland:
Ireland’s reasonable cost of living can ensure a better life for you and your family. Whether it be in Dublin or Cork, you can have the lifestyle you have always wanted. Everything is manageable within a day – start with a short walk to your office, then go to the gym or enjoy a beer at a traditional Irish pub later. Great nature parks only a short ride away. Enjoy the Irish steady and comfortable lifestyle without any haste and traffic jams.
Give the best opportunity for your children’s future – Ireland is home to globally renowned schools and universities. Educate them from an early age in an international environment and they will speak English like a native. They will have a better start in life with greater opportunities.
How can I start?
Tell us your project plans and let us take care of all the rest:
- Find the optimal residency and legal entity set-up solution for you & your business
- Help you generate a business plan which complies with Irish requirements
- Manage all company registration and bank account set up formalities
- Expertly manage your visa and residency permit applications
- Provide ongoing support with legal, tax and accounting requirements