7 AML Compliance Trends to Prepare for in 2019
Two issues shaped AML news in 2018 – huge money laundering scandals in Europe and the implementation of the first wave of cryptocurrency regulations. As the year draws to a close what can we expect to fill the headlines in 2019? Below we list seven trends that we predict will shape AML compliance in 2019. To prepare you for the year ahead we speak to industry experts to find out what impact they will have and why they matter.
- Information sharing prepares to move beyond big banks
- Get ready for more information on Ultimate Beneficial Owners
- AML rules for crypto-businesses and virtual assets become a standard
- FinTechs drive demand for automated AML
- Regulatory regimes get an overhaul
- The sanctions landscape becomes even more complex
- Sophisticated Transaction Monitoring solutions become a necessity
The article was written in cooperation with Comply Advantage.
To find out more about AML policy implementation, please, contact us or write to an email email@example.com!