(+371) 67 333 957


(+7) 495 729 7719


(+353) 8511 28 365

[email protected]

USA company formation

Non-resident US LLCs still maintain popularity on the market, for example as offshore holding companies or for international trading. If you want to expand your business to the United States, whether to run an internet-store for US based clients or open an art gallery in the Chicago area, an onshore resident structure must be established. US companies that partially conduct business in the United States turn to be a beneficial trading vehicle with liable presence in USA and US bank account. Moreover,  upon smart structuring non-US source income will not be subject to US federal tax.

USA company Key features

One must distinguish non-resident LLCs and resident LLC:

Non-resident LLCs:

  • Have non-resident owners
  • Have non-US source income
  • The US federal income tax is avoided
  • File Report of Foreign bank and financial accounts (FBAR) and/or other reports if required, for example The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)