Panama offshore company formation
Panama non-resident corporations are primarily designed for use outside of Panama and may not carry on business in Panama. They are a popular choice because of their administrative ease, privacy features, tax exempt status and they are widely recognised by the worldwide financial community.
Panama offshore company Key features
- No minimum share capital requirement
- Minimum number of directors is three (non-resident and corporate directors allowed)
- Shareholders are not on public record
- Names and addresses of the directors are a matter of public record. (Nominee directors are customary)
- No requirement for filing of financial accounts or audit
- Shelf companies available immediately! Ask now!
Popular panama offshore company applications
- the holding / ownership of investments and assets, such as real estate or shares or other property
- commercial transactions and international trading operations
- asset protection vehicles
- consultancy and personal service companies
Panama offshore company Taxation
Non-resident corporation in Panama has a tax-free status, including exemption on all income tax, dividends, interest, rents, royalties, and capital gains from the sale of company shares.
In place of tax, there is a fixed annual government fee, as well as an annual registered agent fee.
How do I proceed with company registration in Panama?
- Chose the structure that fits your business. Need help? Contact us.
- Contact us for Company Package Fees.
- Follow our Compliance Policy