General KYC (Know Your Client) Requirements
To comply with current international anti-money laundering and client due diligence (CDD) regulations, all clients and their authorized representatives must present:
- Passport copy of (ultimate) beneficial owner and of any Attorney or other representative nominated by the beneficial owner.
- Confirmation of residential address of beneficial owner and or Attorney (representative) in the form of a utility bill, bank or credit card statement not older than 3 months, showing individual\’s name and residential address.
- Description of proposed business activity of the new company, including geographical areas of operation and approximate turnover.
- Curriculum vitae
- Bank reference
If a body corporate is part of the company structure (corporate shareholder or director), additional documents may be requested to verify the ultimate beneficial owners of any such corporate intermediary.
Please note that IBCC Ltd. reserves the right to request additional information for compliance purposes and in such cases, detailed instructions will be provided by an IBCC Account Manager. All data provided by clients is strictly confidential.
Terms of Payment
- 100% advance payment is required prior to IBCC providing any company formation or related service.
- Payment for services must be made in the currency stated on the invoice (EUR, GBP or USD). The invoice may be paid in a different currency, but IBCC will provide the exchange rate.
- Alternative payment options are available for qualified partners. Learn more
- Fees and other charges quoted on the website exclude disbursements and VAT (if applicable).
- All fees are correct at time of publishing but are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accounting fees are quoted on an approximated average basis and the actual fee will be based on company turnover. To provide a detailed fee quote, we will require the projected average monthly sales turnover and expected number of monthly transactions.
- Annual fixed fees such as registered address and director fees are charged annually in advance.
- In case of revenue (taxation) enquiries or similar situations which may involve complex questions or inspection of records by tax authorities, we reserve the right to charge additional fees which will be agreed upon with the client.
- All materials and statements on our website are intended as a general guide for clients and are for informative purposes only. Whilst the utmost care has been taken to prepare information and materials for this website, no informative text included in this website should be regarded as a complete and exhaustive explanation of any subject referred to.
- We do our best to provide our client’s with bank account opening solutions. Please keep in mind though that any bank reserve rights to reject application.