Seychelles offshore company formation
The Seychelles International Business Companies (IBC’s) are designed for use outside of Seychelles and may not carry on business in Seychelles. They are a popular choice because of their low cost, administrative ease, privacy features and tax exempt status. Seychelles has high acceptability to international banks, since it is not on any OECD or FATF blacklists. It is also a stable and independent country that is not a dependent overseas territory of a European state, and will not be subject to ever-growing EU Directives.
- No minimum share capital requirement
- Minimum number of directors is one (non-resident and corporate directors allowed)
- Privacy and asset protection: including no requirement to file details of shareholders, beneficial owners or directors at any Seychelles Government Registry
- Ease of administration: no requirement to file financial accounts or annual company return in Seychelles. Although Registered Agents are require to keep records on the address where the Company’s accounting documents are held.
- Shelf companies available immediately. Ask now.
- holding / ownership of investments and assets, such as real estate or shares or other property
- commercial transactions and international trading operations
- asset protection vehicles
- consultancy and personal service companies
The Seychelles IBC has a tax-free status, including exemption on all income tax, dividends, interest, rents, royalties, and capital gains from the sale of company shares.
In place of tax, there is a fixed annual government fee, as well as an annual registered agent fee.