Ireland Company formation
Over the last 20 years Ireland has become a leader in the global IT market and now it is outpacing others in the EU in the field of attracting foreign investments. This is due to the excellent reputation and business-friendly legislation.
Solutions for IT Companies
It is not a secret that throughout the latest decades IT has become the fastest growing and the most profitable industry of the global economy: new branches are being developed, companies are established and teams of developers are formed.
Ireland is Mecca for IT businesses in Europe. Companies like Google, Accenture, Kaspersky and many others have made Ireland a centre for their business interests in the EU. And it is not by coincidence! There are simply no better conditions for IT in the EU! Stable legislation, tax exemptions, government support and many other factors make Ireland an ideal place for developers as well as investors.
Choosing Ireland for your business gives you an opportunity:
- To develop your business in the European Silicon Valley and be among the world leaders.
- To receive access to the state and European funding.
- To reduce taxes – the profit tax can be cut down to 6.5%.
- To arrange a residence permit already in the stage of project development in order to live freely and work in the EU.
If you are up to bringing your business to a new level, contact us and we will:
- Offer you an optimum solution.
- Remove pitfalls and help to avoid difficulties and delays when dealing with financial governmental organizations.
- Calculate the value precisely without any hidden costs.
- Calculate and optimise a tax burden.
- Register a company and support your business.
If you are planning to move and bring your family to Europe we will:
- Make a proper business plan.
- Prepare all the necessary documents.
- Help you to obtain a visa.
- Arrange a residence permit for you.
The structure of the partnership enables payment of taxes not in Ireland but at the place of registration of partners. The excellent reputation of Ireland, the possibility to reduce the corporate tax rate to 0% and register the VAT number make the Irish limited partnerships an exceptionally attractive instrument for international trading.
- Ireland is not blacklisted and is a respectable jurisdiction which averts a huge amount of queries from tax authorities
- Irish limited partnership (ILP) must consist of at least one general partner and one limited partner (package offered by us includes services by two offshore corporate partners)
- The general partner bears an unlimited responsibility for the management of the partnership, and the limited partner bears responsibility only to the extent of its capital investment and all revenue foregone
- Both natural and legal persons from any country can become a partner
- The amount of the company capital is unlimited
- Legal address in Ireland is necessary for registration
The agency company is one of the most popular mechanisms in optimisation of tax burden. Only that part of income, 5% as a rule, received as an agency fee is taxed. Besides, office expenses are deducted.
The Irish agency company cannot benefit from contracts on avoidance of double taxation.
The basic advantages:
- Contracts on purchase of goods or services are concluded directly by the offshore principal
- The whole business is run on behalf of an Irish company
- Only income received by the Irish company as an earned commission is liable to the corporate tax
- The annual balance will show only the amount of the agent’s commission, not the turnover of the offshore principal company.
Describe your project for us, and we will do all the paperwork:
- We will find the optimum solution for ensuring success of your business in Ireland
- Ready-to-operate solutions – we will register the company, develop a business plan in accordance with the standards, arrange a visa and a residence permit and ensure accounting and legal services. We respect your time and money!